sometimes you need a good ice breaker at your wedding reception or at least something to keep your guests occupied while you are off taking your formal, post-ceremony photos. lawn games are an awesome choice! i found this great list of suggestions of lawn games over on the lovely blog:
1. Bocce – a lawn game of Italian origin that is similar to lawn bowling.
2. Croquet – Game involving mallets and balls that are pushed through wickets.
3. Horseshoe – no explanation needed.
4. Bean Toss – A game that involves tossing a bean bag through a small hole located quite a distance away.
5. Pétanque – A game of French origin that is quite similar to bocce but with smaller balls.
(via Decor & Details - Lawn Games! | Lovely)