these egg cups with dyed eggs as planters/vases would be really adorable centerpieces for an easter wedding or a spring wedding… maybe even a farm wedding!
other suggestions for these egg cups from luna and chole weddings:
- You could use them as decor at your reception - just as they are on tables.
- You could use them as escort cards - just add a flag with your guests name and/or table number.
- You could use them as escort cards with your guests name written on either the eggshell or cups, and no table number as the table would be the flowers that are in them.
- You could give the flower filled cups as favors.
- You could also use them at each place setting for your guests to know where to sit…with a place card.
- You could use them without the egg shell, and just fill them with blooms and tie a small ribbon around the cup.
- You could use them as favors filled with just about any small sized candy.
- You could plant a petite plant/herb/cactus/flower/succulent in them as well and give them as favors.