Wedding Photography Special for Blacksburg, VA and Surrounding Areas from Holly Cromer, Photographer
Psst… I have the sweetest wedding photography special of all time available for you right now! Not only will you get the all-inclusive photography package listed below, you will also get a complementary photo booth set up (standing style w/ backdrop, not the cramped old fashioned kind - including props) and a book of all of the photo booth images from your reception!
The Sweetest Wedding Photography Package of All Time Includes:
-8 hours of coverage
-2 wedding photographers
-10x10 40-Page Premium Leather Album
-8x8 14-Page Engagement Photo Book or Guest Book
-Bridal Portrait Session
-Disk of All Images with Print Release, Film Negatives, and Original Polaroids (Fuji Instax if you want to get technical)
-Online Galleries of your wedding photos, each photo session, and the photo booth to share with friends and family
Total Photography Package Value: Over $3,500
Photo Booth + Photo Booth Album Value: $449
Yep, that’s right it is a $3,949 overall value and I’m offering it up to you for $2,500 because I know planning your wedding can be hard work, I want to make it easy for you and throw everything you could possibly want into one package!
Some links for you to check out:
Website, take a look over my portfolio to see if I fit your style (I shoot digital, film, and Polaroid if you didn’t catch that above): http://hollycromerphoto.com
An online gallery from a Photo Booth from last year: http://hollycromerphotography.zenfolio.com/ebphotobooth
You can get a peek at the Premium Leather Album and Engagement Photo Guest Book on my FAQ page: http://hollycromerphoto.com/#Services-Pricing-FAQ
Best of 2012 Engagements: http://hollycromerphoto.wordpress.com/2013/01/23/best-of-2012-engagement-sessions/
Best of 2012 Weddings: http://hollycromerphoto.wordpress.com/2013/01/12/best-of-2012-weddings/
Your consultation has to be booked by April 6, 2013 to take advantage of this AWESOMESAUCE offer so get on my calendar today to reserve your date at this price. If you are outside of the Blacksburg area, but are still interested, please know that a travel fee may apply.
If you’ve already found a photographer, feel free to pass this offer along to an engaged friend!
Crap, I Was Asked to Be a Bridesmaid, What the Hell Does That Entail?
Throughout the engagement you will be expected to serve as an awesome friend, an open ear, a shoulder to cry on, someone to bounce ideas off of, a maker of random DIY crafty wedding projects, and (responsible) party animal! Planning a wedding is very stressful; the bride may at some times seem to have lost her mind, but once the wedding has passed you will have your friend back to normal.
Bridesmaid Duties Checklist
- Watch the movie Bridesmaids.
- Ask the bride if there are any tasks you can volunteer to help with and offer examples of tasks that you are actually interested in - helping to find a florist and choose flowers, a venue, an amazing photographer, affordable honeymoon options, and/or adorable wedding invitations that fit the style of the wedding perfectly.
- Help search for what you will be wearing on the wedding day: bridesmaids’ jewelry, dresses, shoes, hairstyles for bridesmaids, etc. Create a Pinterest board and add the bride and other bridesmaids as contributors.
- Buy your own bridesmaid dress and shoes.
- If you are going along with the bride to shop for the wedding dress, do not be that person who speaks up and says that you don’t like the dress that she is madly in love with (we’ve all seen these horrible bitches on Say Yes to the Dress). It isn’t your wedding; you don’t get to choose your dress.
- Do tell the bride if the dress she is trying on gives her back boobies, this is one thing that Photoshop cannot easily fix and honestly is the best policy here.
- Assist the maid of honor in planning the bridal shower and bachelorette party and help pay for it.
- Be a hostess for the bridal shower.
- Make sure you attend key wedding related events and be there on time: engagement party, stock the bar party, bridal shower, bachelorette party, rehearsal, and rehearsal dinner. Also try to make it out for all wedding dress and bridesmaid dress shopping trips and fittings.
- Break in your bridesmaid shoes (or not, it’s your funeral if you don’t though).
- Walk in the processional and recessional. Stand in the receiving line.
- Help the bride get dressed and prepare on the wedding day. Get there early and bring snacks!
- Help carry the train of the bride’s wedding gown.
- Purchase a wedding gift for the bride and groom.
- Most importantly: No complaining.
Header photo via Blacksburg, Virginia Wedding Photographer: Holly Cromer